Lafayette, IN Storage Policies
In order to keep U Store It Lafayette a safe location for everyone, it is crucial that we follow the guidelines listed below. This allows us to keep the process of servicing customers like you, not only efficient but safe as well. These guidelines are based on state and local regulations. Before you may move in, you are required to sign an agreement acknowledging the following policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
By complying with these rules, we can ensure that you and all of our other clients have the most efficient and pleasant experience with U Store It Lafayette. Thank you for choosing us to be your storage partner. Have any questions?
- The acts of smoking and drinking alcohol are prohibited at the storage facility.
- The owner may limit hours of operation, require verification of occupant's identity, and inspect vehicles that enter the premises.
- Customers are required to use master padlocks purchased ($20) when they rent a unit.
- Living things
- Flammables of any kind (gas, diesel, kerosene, oil, paint, etc.)
- Drugs or drug paraphernalia, including marijuana
- Hazardous items of any kind
- Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind
- Items that produce odors of any sort
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility
- Playing of any type of musical instruments
- Illegal use of any kind
- Any use deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility
- No working in the unit at any time - Storage Use Only
$20 off any
10 x 10 unit
rented in the month of october